Saturday, January 28, 2006

So why do guys say one thing and do another? Still havent figured that out all week. Its been awhile since the last update on this hectic life of mine, but things have progressed and even though he didnt call at the beginning of last week, he eventual called the following monday (i guess he really wanted to give me space because of mother nature) I told him mother nature has moved on and he suggested we met up during the week. Fine with me, i have nothing planned, (Even if i did i would of changed my plan, im sprung yeah i know) So a quick overview of the week:
Monday: Got my call and even though i was over excited, i had to be casual and pretend that i'd forgotten all about him.
Tuesday: Went to work, did i full shift of 8hrs, i was so tired and exhausted. He calls and says if we can meet tomorrow and i was like cool.
Wednesday: So we were supposed to be meeting late afternoon, so i ran some errands in the morning and prepared myself for the event later on, i decided to go to La Senza and buy some Lingerie (matching sets obviously), However, i got a last minute phonecall from him saying his boys came over and we have to postpone the evening. I was gutted, i thought so he couldnt kick his boys out to make time for me? Then im thinkin why do i care? Why am i going to La senza to buy lingerie, to please a man who is not my boyfriend, or partner,? hell we are not even friends more like associates who see each other from time to time? So from Thursday and Friday, i switched my phone off and went to work both days however on Friday, he waited for me after work and said that this saturday we are definitely going to get together, and here i am getting ready to leave...

2 Comments:

Blogger the AfroDivas said...

sorry girl i love you, but ur sending da wrong msg out. I mean it sounds like wheneva he calls u jump. And ur right, why are you doing all these things for him and not gettin anything in return!!
Cos da truth is ur nt happy wid da situation and u need to find out wot u really want from dis.

-SistaLova x

8:21 pm  
Blogger the AfroDivas said...

ok girl...at 1st i 4t u wer jus HYPIN d situation..bt d more i read ur posts, d more i fink ur actually gna go thru wit dis.havent i taught u any betta?? no guy will LOVE you the way GOD loves you. so i suggest u stop in ur tracks and go home!! come on...if hes nt askin u 2 b his 'wifey'...do u really think hes gna hang around afta he's got wot he wants 4m u. NO!! pls jus listen 2 my advice n SistaLova's, PLEASE!!

- Gabrielle xx

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home