Monday, January 09, 2006

So I’m seeing this guy, (sort of) i cant say we are exactly in a relationship because he doesn’t want that, he just wants 'fun' as he put it, which basically means sex with no strings attached. So, im willing to go along with it because i personally don't see anything wrong with it except one thing... I haven’t had sex before and now that i shared that personal detail with him, he wants to be the first to 'make an entry'. But, (and i know its wrong to use but after a full stop) i feel that as I’m not in a relationship, how can i have sexual relations with no emotions or feelings involved? Well, im going to have to try my damn hardest to try and not get emotionally attached because we've sort of come to a mutual agreement…Well he said he wanted fun and I agreed. Anyway, i've known him for about three months and we've become kind of close, where stuff has happened...but I’m still driving my 'V-reg'...for now. Deep down my heart is saying its best to be in a relationship but my mind is saying just get it over with it and at this point i choose to listen to my mind hey i want what he wants, so what pleases him pleases me, right?
x-soulsista-x

3 Comments:

Blogger Olan Collardy said...

can i just say you are a dumb ass fool!!! He definitely has no respect whatsoever for you mentioning that line to you and you just went along with it. He must have thought... "what a waste chic". My advise to you will be to tell him to stop his advances... havent you got no sense of dignity or respect for you womanhood? for you to allow just any random man who just wants "fun"... if you dont do it for yourself (keep your womanhood)... keep it for all the sistas out there repping it, keep it for all the brehs out there looking for a soul princess... and keep it because God says so!!!

2:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't throw yourself away, you'll regret it.

3:10 pm  
Blogger Snowbear said...

Wow sex with no strings attached is - - - ; ok now that that's over, I'm sorry what did you say? Oh, yeah - that you needed more.

You know we have all, at one time or another done things that were out there; but listen to your heart, your True self is telling you there is more and in this "relationship" you are not getting the more. Regrets are about not learning lessons. Learn from your heart, and more out of this onto a better relationship, you are better than this...

3:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home