Tuesday, January 10, 2006

So whatever pleases him, pleases me right?...Well, i dont know why i can't see anything wrong with this, i spoke to my friend Angela who is the only person who knows about this situation ( i have to call it the 'situation' since it's not a relationship) She said that im absolutely insane, he is using me and speeching me to a point that i cant even think logically and like a fool i'm going along with it. I think i'm just weak for him to the point that its so bloody annoying cause i cant see sense!
The odd thing about this situation is that this is so unlike me, i'm the cocky soulsista with an attitude but a weakness for this brutha, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? I have never felt this way with my last two boyfriends and we WERE in relationships so why is my line of thought so clustered? He called me yesterday and said that we should get together..again, with no hesitation i said yes...why..cuz i want what he wants...He said we should get together this weekend after work, did i forget to mention that we work in the same area? Yep, i havent quite explained how we met, have i?
Okay, i was running late for work one day but as a routine i have to get a morning breakfast which is a bagel and hot chocolate i was coming out of the shop and he was coming in, i dropped my purse, he picked it up and i was mesmerized and the rest is history, sounds like a film, cor blimey, we exchanged numbers and we are were we are today.
So where was i? We are meeting this weekend, i dont know if i should tell Angela, cause she hates the situation already, but i'm jus so curious i need someone to talk to, and i dont want any negative feedback and that is what she will give me but i still have time to think if i want to change my mind about our 'meeting' but at this present moment i'm thinking HELL NO!
x-soulsista-x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home