Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Do i really want to change my mind about 'our' meeting? Errrmm, let me think, nope, but mother nature decided to rule me last weekend and pay me an unsuspecting visit Sataurday morning, I was kinda of annoyed but maybe it was my blessing in disguise to show me that im not ready, i was still very disappointed. So, i called him up that same Saturday afternoon and told him that i cant come over this weekend because my cycle has started, his tone of voice suggested that this was an excuse i had planned, so i would get his hopes up & leave him crushed with this 'lame excuse.' Well thats his problem, he better get it sorted before we get down to the nasty.

I have come to a realisation that girls think about sex just as much as boys. (or does someone beg to differ?) Proven fact, because its on my mind all the time, i aint even gonna lie, im so curious to what the hype is, i mean really, im like the only girl practising safe sex because im not having sex! Ive read books on it, the positions, 'activities', toys e.t.c. I remember the first time i walked into Ann Summers, (probably 2 years ago) like ohmiga, it was an 'experience' to say the least. The worst part was that i went with my Aunt, yikes, i cringed so hard when we got to the real kinky stuff & super sexy lingerie, that i nearly passed out.

Speaking of lingerie, why do girls where black bras and pick polka dot knickers? I mean get with the co-ordination (i see the real soulsista cumin out in me) I have never worn any mismatch of lingerie, a law should be passed which should allow the metropolitan fashion police to randomnly strip woman to see if they are wearing matching sets. I know there is a large population out there doing that, how do i know? Cuz i work in retail and seeing woman in the changing rooms with non-brazilian waxes makes me sick, as well as BLACK BRAS and PINK POLKA DOT KNICKERS!! (Yes im very opinionated, i think ive failed to showcase that with the situation im in.)

I feel a wave of emotion, passing through me, let me calm down and breathe after 3...1...2...3 ok, where was i before i went off on one....? Errmm, Oh yeah i told him i couldnt do last week and my cycle usually lasts 4 days (too much detail i dont think he was ready for, tough im raw like that.) So i suggested we meet up the following weekend. He said he would call me at the beginning of the week it is now Wednesday (midweek) and no call. Guys, why do u say one thing and do another?
x-soulsista-x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home